PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of www.beringcars.com (hereinafter also referred to as the Website) which is owned by Exclusivas Anycar S.L (hereinafter also referred to as BeringCars).
Any person browsing through the Website is considered a user of the site. Doing so implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
As a user, you are obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic, and this Legal Notice. You shall be liable to BeringCars or to third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of failing to comply with this obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
BeringCars, in accordance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you that our taxation data is:
– Business name: Exclusivas Anycar S.L
– Tax Identification Number: ESB45769536
– Registered Office: Avd. Francisco Aguirre 255, 45600 Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain
– Contact telephone numbers: +34 925 806 951 / +34 677 580 293
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and BeringCars will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out via postal mail or any other means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The Website and all its service are freely and publicly available. However, BeringCars may restrict the use of some services offered on the Website subject to the prior fulfillment of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and accurate nature of any data communicated to BeringCars, and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make correct usage of the contents and services of BeringCars, and agrees not to use them for any of the following purposes:
1) To spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, or offensive content, or content advocating terrorism, or, in general, any content against the law or public order. 2) To introduce any computer virus into the site or to carry out any actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt, or cause errors or damage to the electronic documents, data, or physical or IT systems of BeringCars and third parties, as well as not to block access to the Website and its services to other users through the massive consumption of IT resources which BeringCars uses in order to provide its services. 3) To attempt to access the email accounts of other users or other restricted areas of IT systems belonging to BeringCars or third parties, or in any case to extract information by such means. 4) To infringe upon intellectual or industrial property rights. This includes breaching the confidentiality of information belonging to BeringCars or third parties. 5) To impersonate the identity of another user, of any public entity, or of a third party. 6) To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly disclose, alter or modify the content of the Website, except when expressly authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or when legally permitted to do so. 7) To collect data for advertising purposes, send publicity of any kind, and forward communications for marketing purposes or of other commercial nature in the absence of prior request or consent. All of the Website’s contents, such as texts, photographs, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source code, together constitute a work belonging to BeringCars. No exploitation rights which exist over these contents shall be deemed as being transferred to the user beyond those which are strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
In conclusion, users that access the Website may view its contents and make, where applicable, private and authorized copies, as long as the copied elements are not transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to the network, nor subjected to any kind of exploitation.
Furthermore, all brands, commercial names or distinctive marks of any kind featured on the Website are the property of BeringCars. Use of, or access to, the Website shall not grant the user any rights over these features.
It is prohibited to distribute, modify, transfer or publicly communicate the contents, or carry out any other action not expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights.
The creation of a hyperlink under no circumstances implies the existence of a relationship between BeringCars and the owner of the website where the hyperlink is created. It also does not imply BeringCars’ acceptance or approval of their contents or services. Those who wish to create a hyperlink must first obtain express authorization in writing from BeringCars. In any case, the hyperlink will only give access to the home page of the Website. They must also refrain from publishing false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about BeringCars, or include illicit content contrary to good practice and public order.
BeringCars holds no responsibility for the user’s use of the materials provided on the Website, nor for any actions carried out based on said materials.
DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of the Website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only. Full access to its contents, as well as the completeness, correctness, validity and relevance of its contents, including their adequacy and usefulness for any specific purpose is not guaranteed.
BeringCars shall not be held liable, to the full extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage of any nature arising from:
1) Inaccessibility to the Website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or relevance of the contents, as well as the existence of any type of fault or defect within the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, or made available to the user, which the user may have accessed through the Website or through the services offered. 2) The presence of a virus or other elements in the contents that may cause disturbances in the user’s IT systems, electronic documents, or data. 3) Non-compliance with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, BeringCars is not responsible for any actions carried out by third parties which infringe upon the industrial and intellectual property rights; trade secrets; rights to honor, personal, and family privacy, and to personal image; and legislation in terms of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, BeringCars shall not be held liable for any information located not within the Website, and which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The links found on the Website have the sole purpose of informing the user of the existence of other sources which may broaden the contents offered on the Website. BeringCars does not guarantee nor does it accept responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites. BeringCars does not suggest or recommend the user visit these sites nor invite them to do so, and shall therefore not be held responsible for any event caused as a result. BeringCars is not responsible for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
Should we need to obtain information from you, we shall always request you voluntarily and expressly provide us with this information. Data acquired through the Website’s data collection forms or other means will be incorporated in a personal data file, for which BeringCars is responsible, and which is duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. This entity will process data confidentially and with the sole purpose of offering the services requested, with all legal and security guarantees imposed by Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, and Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
BeringCars undertakes not to transfer, sell, nor share the data with third parties without the express approval of the user.
Furthermore, BeringCars shall cancel or rectify any data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or has ceased to be necessary or relevant for their goal, in accordance with the provisions set out in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
The user can revoke the consent given and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and deletion. To that effect, they are to refer to the registered office of Exclusivas Anycar, S.L, located at Avd. Francisco Aguirre 255, 45600 Talavera de la Reina - Toledo - Spain and exercise their rights of access, duly identifying themselves and clearly indicating the specific right they wish to exercise.
BeringCars embraces the corresponding security levels required by aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable legislation. However, they shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from disturbances that third parties may cause to the user’s IT systems, electronic documents or files.
If the user chooses to leave the Website via links to other websites not belonging to BeringCars, BeringCars shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of the websites accessed, nor for the cookies that these sites might store on the user’s computer.
BeringCars’ policy with regard to emails is focused on solely sending those communications which have been requested by the user.
Should the user not wish to receive these emails, they are provided with the possibility to exercise their right of cancellation and withdrawal from receiving these messages within the email itself, in accordance with the provisions in Title III, Article 22 of Spanish Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
Should any user or third party consider that facts or circumstances exist which reveal the unlawful use of any content and/or illegal activities conducted on the websites included on or available through the Website, they should send a notification to BeringCars, duly identifying themselves, specifying the supposed infractions, and expressly and under their own responsibility stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Spanish law shall apply to any litigious matter that concerns the Website BeringCars.
Administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal disclosure of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts, which are to be formally published in the official journals of public entities. These are the only instruments that attest to their authenticity and content. The information available on the Website must be understood as a guide with no legally valid purpose.